COMMUNITY ADVOCATE, REBECCA LAWRENCE
“Ask me anything.: questions/problems concerning benefits through the system; local resources; emotional support; housing needs; home furnishings; clothing, etc.. There are no trivial questions. I don’t have all the answers but, I will find them for you.” –Rebecca–
- Jamestown Town Hall……303-586-2769
- Cell Phone……..303-815-2980
Financial Housing Supplement to FEMA Assistance
- Our Center. Longmont Colorado area: (303)-772-5529.
- Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA) Boulder Colorado Area: (303)-442-3042.
Assistance with Uncooperative Insurance Companies
Colorado has enacted emergency insurance regulations to deal with insurance company abuses. Before you incur attorney expenses you may want to talk to Tracy Garceau of the Colorado Division of Insurance: 303.894.7803.
Phone Repair Assistance
- Century Link: (877)-908-9661
Mortgage Assistance via Boulder County Housing & Human Services
- 303.441.4963 or email@example.com.
Colorado Association of Realtors Grant Application
- CAR will be accepting grant applications for up to $1,500 for mortgage and temporary housing assistance only from November 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014
- CAR Grant Application
Mountain High Appliance Free Matress
- Go here to apply for a free mattress.
Photo Restoration Services
- Restorations by a grassroots volunteer effort dedicated to assisting families salvage their photographs damaged in the Colorado floods.
- Southwest Acupuncture college: (303)-581-9933
- 6630 Gun Park Dr. Boulder, Colorado. Use Google Maps to locate. Do not use MapQuest.
- Monday and Wednesday 5:30-8pm. December 11th, 2013 cutoff date. Miscellaneous