Provided by Nancy Edelstein:
We are pleased to announce the formation of the Jamestown Grants Team to assist residents in applying for the Greater Jamestown Community Fund and other grants.
(Deadlines are rapidly approaching. Follow up ASAP to get your application(s) in on time!)
Team members are current and former JT residents, Bar-K residents, and friends of JT who have a connection with and strong interest in helping Jamestown area residents.
The team consists of:
Joyce Sherman Kelly
Nancy Edelstein (Team Lead)
All members are volunteers and have writing and/or grant experience. Each of us has signed a Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest agreement, meaning that we will hold private all applicants’ personal and financial information, and we will not be applying for the same grant so will not be in competition with residents whom we help.
There are two active grants whose SUBMISSION DEADLINES ARE FAST APPROACHING:
- Greater Jamestown Community Fund–grants of up to $5,000 for intermediate needs.
- Submission deadline: January 24th, 2014.
- (Applications reviewed beginning February 4th; awarded February 14th.)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors) Grant–grants of up to $1,500 for mortgage or rental assistance.
- Submission deadline: January 31st, 2014.
- (Applications reviewed and awarded on an on-going basis.)
You can apply for both grants.
To request assistance, please contact Nancy Edelstein:
- 303–4 4 4–8 l 4 O)
- or any of the team members
Contact us ASAP to get your application(s) in on time!